Thursday, August 13, 2009

Wounds and Bleeding

For what I have done,I am happy with it.
But people don't think what you think.
What I am doing is something what people does not appreciate
but I am happy to be doing it and be proud to be part of it.

Its not my fault, why do you blame it on me.
Am I too influencial? Until you fear me.
What do you need someone to be your eyes and ears?
To hear and see and never miss a word.

Do you envy me because I can do so much,
where you can only do a little part.
I am doing what I love,
do you have to stop me from being myself?

The eyes and ears you assign may be wrong to your sight,
for the imformation is wrong until endless height.
I never did those things that you have mentioned,
or you have said it simply because you are under tension.

Do you have to put the blame on me, whenever things go wrong?
I hope you understand that everthing is not under my control.
I am not a perfect figure as you know,
you talk and seem like you don't know.

My heart is hurt,
if you want it straight.
For you keep blaming it on me,
till the very end.

I hope you can understand every word we say,
and don't play the favour game.
It is obvious for those who can see,
and may spoil the repetition of thee.

Please appreciate for what we have done,
as we have put our hearts ands souls to it, until we left none.
We have enough of you coldness, please spare us,
as if this continues we may turn to dust.

1 comment: